Tuesday, May 13, 2008

...what's better than a cuppa joe & wisteria?

...opening SURPRISE Happy Mail while surrounded by Wisteria!! I came home from a long day of work, to find a sweet box of goodies, just for ME (okay, and some for DH too!) at my doorstep!! It was all I could do to find my camera before I dug into it!
The WONDERFUL Miss Shara of Monkeybox came through in her usual bountiful fashion! I'm not posting photos of e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g or this would be the longest post ever.... But here's some of the highlights:
Additions to my quest for those 'cheesy' metal Remembrance type ornaments (to fill an aluminum tree at Christmas)... For a more detailed explanation, you can check out #2 of this post.
A promotional Haeger Ashtray AND a Sweater Clip - does it get much better than this?!?!
...and a small, blue LEO WARD bird to join my other Ward bluebird that I recently found. Doesn't he look right at home, nesting in one of my old glass salt dishes on the window sill, amongst his 'big brother' and a clear Corning Glass Goose (door prize at a glass blowing demonstration)!!
THANKS SHARA!!

3 comments:

Yard Sale Princess said...

Aren't you kind. You are always keeping your eye on me. I am on the edge of the dead blog zone right now. I love having my blog but lately cannot bring myself to sit down and right a post. I have things that I "should" take a picture of to post about. But the kids have been sick, I have been sick and I am not finding my motivation. Thank you for reminding me that some people do check up on me. Maybe I should just forget about all of the "shoud have" posts and start from where I am now.

Shara said...

You are most welcome, Sue. Sorry to hear about DH's Mom. Hope everything improves. Glad you liked your goodies!

Unknown said...

Doesn't Shara send the most awesome packages? That promo Haeger piece is so neat! I swear that girl has the Midas touch when it comes to junking!