Tuesday, May 13, 2008

...S.A.T.C.

"Sex And The City movie which has its world premiere in London tomorrow."
... and the countdown begins!

Can anybody out there possibly begin to explain WHY I AM so looking forward to this? It is such STUPID MIND MOOSH - that I love!! I never had HBO when the series first came out, I didn't get hooked until it went into reruns... but, thanks to the DVR, I have watched from start to finish at least 2 or 3 times!! (NOT all at once, just individual episodes!).

This is SO unlike me!! I'm NOT into TV. I'm NOT into Soaps. I'm NOT into Fashion, or glamour, or, or, or... Am I just escaping my calm, normal, contented and happy, 'stuff' existence and living vicariously through them??? Oh, too much introspect - I need a STUFF FIX!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Sex-and-the-City/1809936370/trailers/122

NOBODY that I know was/is into the show... so it looks like I'll have to 'Jet Set' to London on my own for tomorrow's premiere!!! Anyone out there care to join me?

No comments: