Thursday, July 30, 2009

...my kind of threesome!!!

I had a Dr.'s appt early Tuesday morning, on my way home I was passing a Thrift, so..... I HAD to stop. Result = $1 Scarf (VERA score #1!!)


That evening, DH was going to get his haircut... "Do you want to ride along?" "Sure, why not" (shows you how much excitement I have in my life!!). Right next door was a thrift I don't hit often. Wasn't really 'into' it, but figured it would be a good way to kill some time. I walked in - rack after rack of clothes, but in the back was some 'stuff'. As I was walking through the jammed racks, this blouse caught my eye - kinda cool. I wedged it out from among the others, and checked to see what size it was...
I just about jumped up and down!!! (and yes, it was my size!!) ... $4.99 - Gotta love it! What? Purple tags are 40% off today?! My FIRST thrifted VERA top (and VERA score #2 for the day)! Could it get any better????


I pushed to the back of the store with the top tightly grasped... went by a scarf bin that held four scarves. YES!!! (Score #3 for the day!)
OH, the stuff that dreams are made of 8-)!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome finds for you...Have you ever had someone follow you around to see if you would lay something down so they could get it...People are hilarious, I will sometimes get plumb upset if I see something in someone's cart that I would have loved to have..
Covetous, I guess...

Shara said...

I often clutch things to my chest like "MINE, MINE, MINE". Sad thing is, no one else probably would want it anyway since I tend to buy differently than most thrifters. Awesome score on there Vera's! Score!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Drunk with happiness:) I am laughing so hard over the title of the post!

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.