My loot for the day consisted of...
- cake frosting spatula (25¢)
- stack of square freezer containers (We are just about 'berried to the max' and ready to freeze the rest of the proceeds! $1.)
- New marking pen (in retro 70's olive green) for labeling canning/freezing (the original 'Sharpie'? .25¢)
- 'Salsa Express' (DH is always intrigued by 'As Seen on TV' products and has been eyeing this one for a while - I don't mind spending $2.50 - New In Box - to only use once and then decide it is a Pain in the Butt!!)
- New Procter Silex Hot Air popcon popper (Gotta have it for making my caramel corn at Christmas - last Holiday, ours bit the dust... $2.50)
- A hardy mum for our Fall enjoyment - $2.
- Bennington Pottery mug (L.O.V.E. Bennington Pottery - .25¢)
- Tupperware strainer w/ slotted cover (I have never bothered to get a salad spinner, and with all of the fresh lettuce from our garden, I thought this might work. .25¢)
- LARGE Tupperware marinating container (We grill out almost every night in the summer, and can use an extra one! $1.)
- New Red/Orange plaid dish towel (maybe I will retire a stained one?! .25¢)
WOW! And that was only Friday - there is still Saturday to look forward to!!!!