Thursday, November 13, 2008

...DRESSing to the T

It seems there are so many creative visions in 'Blog Land', but when I recently stumbled upon the paintings of Diane Bronstein, I was truly mesmerized...
AND!!!! She is having a Contest to win this painting ...
Sometimes, when I reflect on my collections, and my varied tastes, I wonder what will be going through peoples' minds as they attend the sale/auction of my 'stuff' after I am gone... Schizophrenic?... Ecclectic?... I'm sure these are some of the kinder comments that will be flying!!

I have been studying Diane's 'GHOST OF A MEMORY', and trying to figure out WHY I am so taken by it. It's not the flowing gown... Anyone who knows me, can attest to the fact that I am NOT of the Glamour Flowing Gown breed. A vibrant retro VERA is more of my style...
THANKS to LuLu's for the photo!
I think that it is more the 'feelings' and 'emotion' that Diane's paintings evoke that have won me over. Stop by her lovely site - INSPIRATION BY DESIGN, and decide for yourself!

1 comment:

Diane said...

OH MY! You did such a lovely post about the dress painting... I can not thank you enough...