Sunday, March 20, 2011

...bookworthy?!

...just a quicky!

Found a GREAT FREEBIE (Well, almost 'free' - you have to pay the $7.99 postage, but I think it is worth it). 8 1/2 x 11 Hardcover book of your photos.

Anyone out there familiar with PICABOO? I wasn't. No, I'm not affiliated in any way, shape or form or paid or held liable or any of the other fine print, yadda, yadda. Just like to pass on a good deal. This does expire on Tuesday 3/22/11, so you have to move... quicker than me, but I DID want to try this one out before I said anything.

J & I worked on it this weekend... their program is pretty easy to use.
Here are all of the details . (make sure to use the FREECC code - NOT 'SPRINGTEN'!!)
We had been kind of interested in these books before, so this was a good way to test the water without a big $$ commitment!

1 comment:

Protector of Vintage said...

Thanks for stopping by. Did Vera design hankies? I am pretty sure the item I found is not a napkin. It is light-weight and measures 16 x 16 inches. A small scarf? Anyway, I would be happy to give it to you if you like it.