Here we are. Three days into it, to be specific!
|remember this PIN??|
Brimming with potential and possibilities,
Now what shall we do with it?
"RESOLUTIONS"... my, how I dislike that word. I recently read the definition of this word to be "Your 'TO-DO LIST for the first week of January ". I thought that to be rather appropriate!
Harmony~ Happiness~ Creativity
Yes. I think these three simple words will make Perfect 'goals' for ME for 2014! They apply to sooo many important aspects of my life...
Family...Travelling... Saling... Purging... Gardening... Cooking...
We'll see. Anybody else out there have plans for their shiny new 2014?? I'd love to hear them!!
ETSY recently published this article on a '365 Creativity Plan'. I found it interesting, and I didn't want to lose it, so here it is...
1. Take a 5 minute walk and make something where you end up using what’s available. Leave it there for someone else to discover, but be sure to document it first!
2. What do you collect? Work with a collection of objects you have in your home (or borrow a friend’s, if you like).
3. Transform an old book into something new by cutting, folding, gluing, etc.
4. Create or alter something so that it disappears into its background.
5. Can you create something using a material that will dissipate quickly? (For example: soap bubbles, smoke, butter on a griddle, cream in coffee, etc.)
6. Turn today’s junk mail (or spam email) into something much more appealing.
7. Make an image with just words or letters. You can cut them from a magazine, draw them yourself or print out words on a computer to work with.
8. Re-interpret your favorite childhood story.
9. Make a unique trophy. Bonus: award it to someone!
10. Add a face to something that normally doesn’t have one.
Be sure to visit my site, MakeSomething365.com, where I’m cataloging 365 projects to inspire folks to start their own! And, of course, let me know if you do start your own project and I’ll be sure to share it there too.