Friday, May 10, 2013

..."STONES or SHELLS?"

"STONES or SHELLS?" (curious passerby at the shore on a recent sunny afternoon)
and my reply...

"SEAGLASS."

I have been busy creating a selection of colors and styles to take home (Parent's 'home' that is...) in time for the annual 'MOM's Day' outing - which was this past Wednesday (SHE was busy today!!).  This year her 'handmade' was to be a choice of a pendant...



 
SO WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK SHE CHOSE?
(Oh, and she also had the options of the first couple I made!)

The piece on the far left with the silver Sarah Coventry chain was the winner - she claims it was because she would have the most to wear it with, I think it was because she could see it the best 8-) !

Now there are a few pieces of clay~brick that I think just might look kinda nice with some silver wire wrap... ,
That is after I hit a couple of quick garage sales ;-)
 

3 comments:

Robin K. said...

Your mom is a lucky lady Sue! Although I don't know how she chose just one! You have such a great eye for seeing the potential in things others would just overlook:)

Shara said...

You are making the most awesome stuff! I love these sea glass pendants. Beautiful!

What sort of wire do you use? or did you post that and I missed it? I have a lot of old pottery and stoneware pieces I have picked up in the dirt. I think they might look interesting wrapped with wire too.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love sea glass and the necklaces are lovely. Your Mom choose a very nice piece!
hugs,
Linda