Sunday, July 29, 2012

...elsa-peretti

By 9:40 am Sat. the rain was still coming down, but I 'had-to-go'!!
The rain subsided shortly 8-),  but then the humidity set in...
Oh well, I still found a few "treasures" (ha,ha) including a great old chrome cake stand (.50¢), a !Fun! handmade messenger bag, and a 'New' DYMO Label Gun (.25¢) - love me my 'Label Guns'!!! (Now I have one for work too!)
I was just about to call it a 'day' when I stumbled upon this sweet little enamel sweater clip ( 2012 #10 - $1) and shell screwback earrings that gave me a little burst of renewed enthusiasm...
...and I'm GLAD they did, for at the next village I found this .925 Silver bracelet for $2 - I thought the style was kind of Artsy and interesting!

When I got home, I gave it a closer inspection!
Do you see what I see?!
'OPEN HEART, OVAL LINK by; elsa-peretti for TIFFANY & Co.' $2.00
Of course we all KNOW I won't be able to bring myself to part with it, but...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiffany-Co-Elsa-Peretti-Open-Heart-Link-Bracelet-/400132985393

3 comments:

Shara said...

She SHOOTS! She SCORES! The crowd goes WILD! Awesome find!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

WANT that cake stand! Can't believe that beauty cost less than a buck. And the bracelet? AWESOME!!!

Barbara said...

I don't know ... $285 is a lot of junk spending money! Great find.