Saturday, February 12, 2011

...oh SUGAR! SUGAR!




Not sure if 'THURSDAY IS BAKING DAY'... but is was at Chateau svelte! LOTS of Pinks and Purples and MY KIND OF GLITTER!






Yesterday I used my 'thrifting hours' to deliver plates (eclectic 'thrifted' ones OF COURSE!!) of VALENTINES to friends / beloveds that I don't see nearly often enough! Was a GOOD MORNING!!


One older friend even greeted me with this 'purse ashtray' that she had set aside 'ages ago!' when she was cleaning out 'cause she knew that I collected them, and she was hoping I would stop by soon'


On my way to a Nursing Home, I spotted a sign that said HUGE SALE with an arrow... well, what was I to do?!? I think that a 'guy' must have made the sign. (not much stuff.)

I did grab this Samsonite train case for .50¢ !! How FUN! is that mottled PINK/ORANGE coloration?! This one is definitely staying with me 8-).



Gotta go... J and I are on a roadtrip to MY parents today to deliver their Valentines and see what other mischief we can get into! Have a GREAT WEEKEND !

3 comments:

Reduce, Reuse and Rummage said...

Yummy! I wish I was one of your friends. Love the bag as well.

Shara said...

What a sweetie you are to make those goodies and delvier them! I am not a recipe person, but those sugar cookies look yum-O! Happy Valentine's Day to YOU!

Sparkleneely said...

Oh, the train case! I used to have that AND the whole set. I stupidly traded it to a friend, and I still regret it. Enjoy your find and your goodies!