Sunday, October 31, 2010

...THE GREAT PUMPKIN ARRIVED!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!Guess who came to see me last night...

THE GREAT PUMPKIN!!!!


He brought me all of MY Favorite Treats!


'GLOW-IN-THE-DARK' - Who Knew?






A Bobble-head GHOST full of JELLY BEANS - Black Licorice - YUM!! This guy will be 'tucked' away and maybe someday he will be found at a year 2085 Rummage Sale and the Ladies there will be coveting him like I did this little guy below earlier this Summer. Do you suppose they will still have 'Rummage Sales' in 2085?







...and OH, does THEE GREAT PUMPKIN know me, or what?!
HOWEVER YOU MAY CHOOSE TO CELEBRATE THE DAY - I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A
WONDERFUL HALLOWEEN!!
(I just heard on our news that tonight it is supposed to be down to 20deg. and officially the end of the 'growing season' - how appropriate for Halloween which in some cultures was viewed as the end of the Harvest Festival!)

3 comments:

Jim said...

Just like Christmas around your house! The Great Pumpkin DOES know you well! Have a great one.
I 'stole' the card link from a friend as well!! Enjoy.
Jim

Shara said...

Happy Halloween, my friend! Enjoy your Special Day!

(And, I agree, it's far too early for Christmas Carols....)

Coconut M&M's.....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm.

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! Love your goodies. The kids are watching The Great Pumpkin right now before we eat dinner and dress up. It won't be that cold here...about 50deg tonight. Then we will heat up to 90 for the start of November. I want some cold...send it out west!