Saturday, March 15, 2008

...HAPPY ST. PATS SATURDAY!


"THERE'S NO BETTER PICK-ME-UP THAN TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH FRIENDS AND FLOWERS" (BH&G magazine, March 2008)

(MORE of those 'wonderful sprinkles'!!)


...the flowers aren't too abundant in Upstate NY right now, but this weekend 'friends' are!! Later this morning I'm meeting up with a few college buddies (now scattered all over NY state) to attend the annual St. Pat's Day Parade in Syracuse! Okay, so maybe we'll decide that it's too cold and just watch it on TV from the warmth of the living room with a few bottles of wine, or maybe we'll end up going shopping... Our intentions are always good! Oh, for a good 'flower dose' check out this blog entry!!
~AND~
Enroute to meet 'the crew' is a Rummage Sale! It's going to be cutting it close, and I'll have to plan this carefully... Sale opens at 9:30, meet the girls by 11:00. Sale is 1/2 hr away from 'meeting residence', big crowd at this 'bag sale' - so allow time to check out... I've only been to this $3 bag sale once before, and I got some goodies, but it is a MAD HOUSE!!!! I Must get there at least 1/2 early in order to be one of the first 50 in line!! Within an hr. the place is Emptied!!
Now, where did I put my 'heavy duty, lightweight' shoulder tote bag?? (it's been a LONG winter...). I'll report back in a day or so!!

1 comment:

Shara said...

Ahem. Wheeeeeeere's the loot? (Said in my best Clara Peller voice.)