Monday, December 29, 2014

...loose ends...

...still trying to recuperate from our CHRISTMASES (neither J's family, nor mine gets together for 12-25, they each pick a date that works so that EVERYONE can make it... this week those dates ended up being 12/26 and 12/27!).  Now, I must tie up a few 'loose-ends', so that we can start 2015 with a clean slate!!

The 'week' of Christmas, produced a few "New" additions to my collections...
On a 'quick thrift fix' stop, I found this lovely... 

Sweater Clip 2014 #18 ($1.00)

Then, J surprised me with this box on Christmas Morning...  LOVE how he displayed and packed them :-)  !!

Sweater Clip 2014 #19, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24!!!

One closer look at the 'childs' Masonic / Eastern Star?!?
Hope everyone is enjoying putting all of their TREASURES to 'rest' for another season!!  (ha,ha!)

1 comment:

Protector of Vintage said...

Love the new additions to your sweater clip collection. I didn't find very many this year!