Sunday, August 29, 2010

...LOUNGING 101

The past week has really started to feel like Fall here in the Finger Lakes of Central New York... waking up to brisk mornings in the low 60°... pulling on a sweatshirt until the sunshine warms the daytime temp up into the upper 70's ! Oh, I love the HOT weather, don't get me wrong. But, my true love is AUTUMN!! So, when my garden started looking like this, it was a GOOD thing! I 'may' have jumped the gun a 'wee~bit' with my early thoughts of Fall though, as the temps climbed back into the upper 80-90 this weekend!! HOT! All I wanted to do was lounge around in that new chair I got a couple of weeks ago, and really haven't had a good chance to properly test out. But alas, I felt W.a.y. t.o. g.u.i.l.t.y. knowing that this is the time of the year when I should be busy-busy-busy!
BUT WAIT!
~Put the Lounge chair in a nice sunny spot (in upright position...)
~Gather a heap of Japanese Lanterns and trimmers within arms reach on one side...
~Waste/compost bucket at side
~Nice cool drink on the rocks - easy arms length, yet out of harms way...
TA DA!


In no time you have soaked in some sunny rays - COMPLETELY Guilt Free - Gotta Love It!!

No comments: