Friday, August 14, 2009

...I got nothing.

Hit NUMEROUS sales this morning... got nothing.

In lieu of a 'Nothing' post, I'll share another "Wow, you mean I'm not the only one that likes_____". This one goes out to Dime Store Thrift's recent post on 'Quirky Coasters'...
Not sure if you can read these (though the photos on the coasters really are a must for the full effect!!), so I'll decipher - starting in upper left, going clockwise...

"i'm not here to make things better, only to observe and pass judgement"
"listen her you flat chested, broad a$$ed, penciled-in eye browed, tupperware statchin' wench! give me back my deviled egg carrier"
"you know i'm not wearing any underwear."

"someone should have warned lisa's mother about the pitfalls of using a discount sperm bank."

Okay, so here's hoping that Saturday will be more fruitful ...

2 comments:

misselaineous said...

OUcH!! Those coaster really are zingers!! Especially poor Lisa!...{giggle} Are they handmade, or what? Too funny and those show why we should collect all the "instant ancestor" pics we find at sales. If someone had brought poor Lisa home, maybe we could have done something with her unfortunate choice of hairstyle& glasses..LOL! Happy Saturday Sale-ing! *e*

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

SERIOUSLY!? Great finds...I need the deviled egg container one!! I haven't seen that one yet!! I am cracking up over here:)