Tuesday, December 3, 2013

...on the

On THE FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER...

we went in search of 'THE PERFECT LIVE TREE' ~ mission accomplished, fairly painlessly this year!!
~But the tree had to sit in it's stand, surrounded by towels INSIDE overnight, while the snow and ice melted from it's branches~
 
On THE SECOND DAY OF DECEMBER...  
 
we tackled the lights and got that sweet little tree LIT!!
 
 
 


Now that it has TWEED APPROVAL, decorating can begin!!
MANY, MANY trips to/fro the attic storage area with totes of precious ornies & decorations...  I just tell myself with every stair step I take that is more Xmas goodies & eggnog I can partake of without guilt ~ right? RIGHT?!?!


 
I should probably stop 'BEACH DREAMING', and stop playing with my SEA GLASS creations and start doing some 'FOR REAL' decorating of the house, but I'm using the excuse that they are Holiday related, and they 'may' become gifts...
 
 

TWEED is trying to spur me on to get the garlands out and get them hung around the windows and doorways...  hmmm...   damn elf!

No comments: