Thursday, October 17, 2013

...2 days and counting

Okay all you Bloggy Show Gurus, here's a 'Dry-Run'... ready for critique ~ give it to me!

(excuse the boxes and mess in the background - not a whole lot of space for the mock-up, and housekeeping has been on hold lately!!)

Did everyone note the 'Seaglass From the FingerLakes' sign?!?  Isn't it AWESOME?!?!  Pulled in a favor / trade and my 'PR' girl (I love saying that - sorry R!!) custom designed & MADE it for me - (from an ivory sheet of paper)!! I'm in love, but it REALLY makes all of my other signs look PATHETIC!


Partner in Crime - 'L' - in this adventure is coming with her wreath creations tomorrow to finish filling up this display that will sit at one end of the table.

Now... back to work!

4 comments:

Shara said...

I am impressed! It looks GREAT! I might have to steal your shutter idea - that is great for displaying wreaths. Your seaglass pendants are SO pretty and you do SUCH a good job on them! I know you will enjoy the journey of your first sale just like I did. Hearing people appreciate your things is just the BEST. having them buy them is great too. :D I went to a craft fair today with over 400 Vendors and I was amazed at all of the unique displaying ideas there are out there. You have great ideas too! GOOD LUCK my friend!

Heidi@TheMerryMagpieVintage said...

That wreath display is utterly brilliant!! Gorgeous wreaths on there too. Good luck and I hope you have a great time and sell loads!

Robin K. said...

Grinning right now:) (And partly because I kinda like the "PR Girl" nickname) I think your displays are brilliant and if I were browsing your table at a show I know I would want to linger. And I'll echo Shara's sentiments - when I did my first sale the feedback I received was just as awesome as actually selling something! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Shara said...

Weeelllllllllll How did it GO??????