Saturday, November 19, 2011

...HIBERNATION?

svelteSTUFF has not gone into 'complete' hibernation... I have just been lacking in anything 'interesting' to post about~ not that this post is an award winner by any standards!! Just wanted to drop by and say 'HI!' Hope everyone in BlogLand is taking time to enjoy Life as the Holiday rush starts to creep in...
Saleing has come to a standstill here in the NE - with weather that can change with the drop of a hat, few want to put all the work into hosting a sale, only to have it snowed out!!
Now, I'm spending my time sifting through my Attic~studio treasures... and MUCH to J's delight, actually spending time parting with 'some' of them!! Just a few.
(saw a clip on one of the Morning Shows that 'faux fur' collars were the fashion trend this season, so HEY!, I think I've got a stash of vintage collars - better get those listed!! We'll see if the timing is right!)
I should REALLY be spending my time getting ready for the HOLIDAYS!!
You know, baking... and cooking...
and cleaning...
and shopping...
and decorating...
(or at least pulling the decoration totes down from the attic!!)
...but a girl has to go find treasures wherever she can!!

1 comment:

Shara said...

She's baaaaaaaack! 'Bout time, I say.

I have sent so much stuff to the thrift and to my two booths lately. It feels nice to get it OUT of here. Sometiems I freak aout about having STUFF in my house and in two other locations. That's a lot of stuff!

***Watch your mail.......B-day is fast approaching.....:)