Wednesday, March 17, 2010

...in 1965 ST PAT'S was on Wednesday!!

and I know this how? By this Most Wonderful VERA Tea Towel calendar for the year 1965 that I found yesterday (2010 #6). I haven't found a VERA linen in what seems like forever, so I was thrilled, except I knew what this meant... and I was correct. When I got home, I checked my mail. I checked on the front steps. I checked by the back door.
STILL. NO. VERA. BOOK.
Okay folks. I KNOW what 'business days' are. I also KNOW that I paid for something speedier than media mail. Anthropologie stated '5-7 business days'. It was ordered TUES. Mar. 2 at 7 am.!! For the $$$ I paid, and this being my FIRST experience with Anthro I had really HOPED for the five days, but planned on the 7 days... Now, I Know it has been TOO Long, and I MUST place the dreaded phone call - ugh! Has anybody else out there had dealings with Customer Service at Anthro that you can give me a heads-up??

On the brighter side, this rhinestone sweetie (2010 #6) also found it's way home with me yesterday!! (photo is REALLY BAD, so please don't enlarge!)
MAY THE ROAD RISE UP TO MEET EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!


4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love the Vera calendar. Call Antro, way too long and something has happened. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shara said...

Uh oh, your comments have gone awry. Hope your book gets there soon.

Anonymous said...

Good news

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please go to see our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Madonna

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/bruststraffung/index.html]bruststraffung[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?