Thursday, April 2, 2009

...the end 'may' be in sight!!

Okay, so suffering through this "end-o-winter saling drought", I have taken to watching for ANY signs of Spring! I have say though, waiting for the Lilacs to blossom is like watching paint dry (in my book anyways!!). The minute the green buds start to show, they get another coating of snow to stunt their growth. This morning I spotted this cute little red-headed woodpecker (bottom right) scouring the Lilacs - a nice diversion indeed!
THEN IT HAPPENED!!
I did a search on the computer of the local classifieds for this weekend, it came up with....
Found 2 ads in Garage Sales
I can't even remember when the last time was (October 2008??) that a search returned a result other than...
no Ads found
'2' is definitely a step in the right direction!!
Now we just have to keep our fingers crossed that the prediction of snow for Saturday will be inaccurate!!

No comments: