Thursday, January 24, 2008

...gypsy affect?!


...and yet another Wayward Plant!

I was out running some errands, stopped into Real Deals Dollar Store (R.D.) to check out their scrapbooking supplies, and when I walked in I was greeted by this HUGE cart of GORGEOUS Cyclamen in blossom. Well, what was I to do, leave without one?! Not!! At that price I decided to risk that it would survive the ride home in the 20deg. weather. Now, to go through my Haeger surplus and find a 'fitting' pot...

Our Salv. Army was enroute, and try as I might, the car was on 'auto-pilot', and.... well, you know the scenario! I did find a brand new Rubbermaid shelf stacker-organizer for .39c (I actually had been meaning to pick one up!!) and two large rolls of Sasheen Ribbon for .29c ea. . Nothing earth-shattering, but for this time of year, I will take what I can get!

Recently an older contractor that was doing a measure-up at our house commented... "I kind of like the gypsy affect." Hmm... insult or a compliment?!

No comments: