Tuesday, January 23, 2024

...the 'B.E.S.T.' kind of enablers

 

SPRING DAISY SEAGLASS MIRROR circa 2020 by svelteSTUFF
   Around Thanksgiving 2023 I was hanging / drinking a bottle (or 2) of wine with a couple of my BESTIES (A & L)...  Out of the clear blue, L asked if I had ever sold the 'Daisy SeaGlass Mirror' that I had made? - if Not (which I hadn't!), she wanted to Buy it!  'A' immediately chirped in "OH! I always loved that, and now that I've repainted, had wished I had bought it!"

  "DON'T FIGHT GIRLS!  SANTA MAY MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY DREAMS COME TRUE 8-)!"  CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE!!

WIN ~WIN!

(*Of course 'A' got an IOU for a custom piece that is Now 'in the works' !)

'BESTIE'

Not a word in my daily vocabulary, or that I have ever given much thought to...

 I think 'true' BESTIES bring out The Best in us.
  My BESTIES, without knowing it, encouraged me to 'play' in my beloved SeaGlass... (something I had forgotten how much JOY it brought me!)
...they gave me an 'excuse' to get creative!

 and make Daisies on a cold, snowy January morning

 (when I 'probably' should have been doing 'responsible-grown up' things)


'BESTIES' are the people in your life that HONESTLY encourage you to be selfish! 

 They give you the 'Free Pass / Motivation' to have FUN & be PASSIONATE again!

enJOY

&

be well!!


No comments: