Friday, January 19, 2024

...introducing

 Let me introduce you to...


 HONEY, The Headless, fat-bottomed Bunny!
One frigid morning, while doing a 'quik-dive' for packing supplies (bubble-wrap!!), I spotted this sweet clothed-styrofoam form amongst the plethora of packing foam...  
Okay, so her head was nowhere to be found, she still won my heart & willingly road shotgun, safely belted into the passenger seat of the Subaru for the rest of the morning's journey!!

I visited her 'Home', with hopes of discovering a bit of her ancestry...  Store Display?  Merch?  I met up with a few friends of hers, and one really SAD, Lonely Beau!
I've been searching out some suitable 'Donor-Heads' for HONEY...



 but just nothing has struck my Fancy or seems to live up to her affluent lineage!?!!
 ANY IDEAS???

enJOY
&
be well!

No comments: