Thursday, February 28, 2019

... 'E' is for ECHO!

**DISCLAIMER:  The items that I am presenting in this blog are not an advertisement or endorsements for their original intended use!  I am merely presenting bits of oddities, past cultures, and glances of eras-long-gone!**

With that said, 
"E" Is for...
(Edgar C. Hyman cO.)

 'echo' scarves to be more exact.

When Edgar and Theresa Hyman founded Echo Scarfs in the early 1920s, they set up shop in the heart of New York City, capturing its vibrancy in gorgeous colors, patterns and textures. Today, that rich heritage of timeless quality, craftsmanship and integrity lives on in every new line of fashion accessories, bags, beachwear and home design.
Though my First Love will ALWAYS be VERA (Neumann), I also have a couple of 'closet scarf-passions', including PAOLI, Oscar de la Renta, and ECHO.

With all of the hunting and digging for my VERA, it is no surprise that I come across many 'comrades' or 'competitors' of VERA! 
 ...and this 'Crazy-Scarf-Lady' is weak.
… I have succumbed on occasion to their charms, on the pretense of 're-saleability'   


OK.  So I just counted, and am shocked to find that I have 'succumbed' to ECHO 57times.
Don't judge.
I WILL sell them... eventually.

AND, it is very timely that this week I picked up my first HAEGER and VERA for 2019!! 

VERA19-#1
HAEGER19-#1

BE WELL
&
en JOY!


6 comments:

Rob and Monica said...

Now, I do not know much about scarves but the one in the center of the second picture reminds me of Twister. I'm not alone there, am I? (Rob)

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is great i love reading your posts. Keep up
the good work! You already know, many persons are searching round for this info,
you can aid them greatly.

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from.
Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book
mark this page.

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Google for
something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say
kudos for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but
I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb b.

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a lot to learn about this topic. I like all of the points
you made.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who shared with me on the topic of this weblog,
this web site is truly amazing.