Thursday, January 21, 2016

...wing-butted Cocktail Servers??!!

'Gems' like this are what keep this whole 'stuff-game' FUN!!
Just when you think you can 'dig' / 'sort' "NO.MORE!"  It helps to find a little 'nugget' like this at the bottom of a box!
'designs'
by: Frederick J. Garner

Kinda 'un-assuming', but cool Deco graphics on the cover, so I flipped through it...

Okay, you've got your retro cat staring inquisitively at the Naked lady sniffing Posies...


Very Nice traditional Deco/Nouveau designs...

How many of these designs have YOU come across in your huntings??

Okay, by now I was smitten!

The MERMAIDS!
The SWAN with the Full Moon Backdrop!

FISHIES and LOBSTERS - be still my heart!!

and Children's graphics...

BUT WAIT!
All is NOT 'G-RATED'!!


The last few pages held the....
WING-BUTTED COCKTAIL SERVER
Designs!

As the song says...
HOW BIZARRE?
HOW BIZARRE!!

 Don't be looking for this 'IDEA' book to be in any of our shops any time soon...
...because as the cover permits ~
It was made for ME - to trace & copy,
so I would hate to disappoint!!

1 comment:

Le-Chat said...

I love the designs! They remind me vaguely of the lino prints my mom used to make late Fifties.