Sunday, September 6, 2015

...BEACH BRICKS!!



In keeping with our 'To-Do-Before-COLD-Weather' List, we have been in the Garage, using The Drill!
My latest obsession... BEACH BRICKS!!


The recent onslaught of Japanese Lanterns in the garden...and the harvest of, ...and the trimming of, ...and the sorting of, ...and the photographing of, ...and, ...and, ..and!
Has inspired me for a new Fall 2015 line...

I'm sure EVERY.ONE. of you know how once you get started on something, it is hard to stop...
The 'svelteSTUFF studio' is NO exception!!

Jack-o-Lanterns!
 cats!
 spiders!
 abstract pumpkins!
ghosts!
...OH! SO! FUN!

Yes, there are still a few designs rambling around in our heads... 
J: "How about moons?"


and Other designs need some 'tweaking' and 'reworking'...
So I foresee more additions to our 'NorthShore Fall2015' collection in the near future!!


THANK GOODNESS for this heat-spell that we are in right.now., so that I don't feel guilty being indoors, doing silly things like threading beads and naming pumpkins!! (We are open to ANY ideas!!)

'WILHEMINA' here got her name, as she kind of reminds me as much of a Whale (Free Willie), as she does an abstract-squashed-gord!!  BUT, she 'needed' a female version...



Yes, it's true.
I'm easily amused.
BUT
It's all good right?!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CHECKING OUT MORE OF OUR 'NAMESAKES' - MANY OF THEM ARE IN THE svelteSTUFFj ETSY SHOP ~
GO CHECK THEM OUT!!

I'M LINKING UP WITH:
Hey Mom, What's For Dinner FRIDAY FRENZY
Mrs. Olson SHARE YOUR CUP THURSDAY
TAKE A LOOK FOR LOADS OF GOOD READS!!!!

4 comments:

Shara said...

Guess what I saw at the Flea Market yesterday........PLASTIC Japanese lanterns. Plastic! I love all your pendants - they are great! You have a ton of great ideas going lately!

Cheapchick said...

My favorite is the skeleton and crossbones - cool!

allisamazing said...

Your beach bricks are awesome!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh, you are having too much fun! Love the skelly. The Chinese lanterns are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann