Friday, November 1, 2013

...and a little 'sugar' on top

AHHH...   Dia de los Muertos .
DAY OF THE DEAD.
(Kind of how my day is starting...)
~BUT~
 Aren't these GORGEOUS?!
Fancy gigantic sugar skulls from the Sugar Skull Fair in Metepec
Photo from MexicanSugarSkull.com
May have to be added to my 'LEARN-TO-DO Bucket List'
 
 
 
Now, as promised, a few of my 'goodies' from yesterday's Rummage sale...

EKCO/Flint Stainless Steel measuring set...
(3) Adorable ROOSTER /Brown Egg DENNIS KYTE plates
 

Vintage 'SINGER' sewing basket (even sweeter inside!!)


Some 'oldies, but goodies'
 
 



boxes are kinda beat, but the graphics were just
TOO cute to pass up for the price!



...and WHAT would a GOOD sale be without a 'little' bling?!

 

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You found some great stuff. I love those plates! REally fun!!!

Shara said...

A little STERLING silver bling! The "S" was a happy find! I'm headed to a Rummage Sale right now. Maybe I will have a little sugar on top too!