Tuesday, February 21, 2012

...lesson learned:

Oh well, it is was found ~~YIPPEE~~ (I AM COMPLETE AGAIN!)
Now, onto last weeks Thrift finds that I promised to show you...
Stack of what looks to be interesting SPRING / FEB 2012 reading the local Thrift magazine swap. How can you go wrong with George, Matt & Daniel staring at you from the front cover of VF?? (The 'over the door hook' was an impromptu .50¢ purchase that I haven't decided on a home for yet...)
VERAsheer feather pattern in shades of blue
2012#3 50¢
A Valentines Day Stop by one of my Fav Thrifts produced my first Sweater Clip of 2012 8-)
It's a silvertoned Beauty, so I splurged a bit at $1.50, but I think it was worth it.
SwCl 2012#1

Same thrift on V-day I found this VERA - could the coloration be any more appropriate?
VERA 2012#4 $1

1 comment:

Shara said...

A splurge at $1.50. Woohoo you BIG spender you!

(I do the same thing......then I think, if I found something at a retail store for $1.50 I would snap it up......)