Monday, July 7, 2008

...40 THINGS

... for lack of anything more inspirational to post about...
(and I am tagging anyone who reads this, who is also at a momentary loss of inspiration)

48 ODD Things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
...it makes ANYTHING taste better! That was how I survived freshman yr. of college!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
...NOT!

3. Do you own a gun?
...water & cap

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic?
...I have never been to Sonic

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
...not generally.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
...Yummy! cheese in the middle and sauerkraut outside... in a New England Dog roll of course!

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
... How the Grinch Stole Christmas - not the movie, the cartoon!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
... Bloody Mary on weekends, Black Coffee on work days.

9. Can you do push ups?.
... like the ice cream / sherbert ones?

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
... Day/Night pearl ring that was the first piece of jewelry DHgave me.

11. Favorite hobby?
...STUFF acquisition!

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
... no, but others may have a different opinion.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
... easily side tracked (maybe I lied in #12!)

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
... - what's for lunch, -my back is sore from gardening this weekend, -I want a popsicle.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
... didn't leave the house, didn't buy a thing!

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
...Coffee, water, 7/7

18. Current worry?
...Did that weird dream last night mean something?

19. Current hate right now?
...My lack of motivation

20. Favorite place to be?
... warm sand by cool water.

22. Where would you like to go?
...Yes! I'm ready for ANY travel adventure!

23. Favorite # ?
... 27

24. Do you own slippers?
...Live in them in the Winter!!

25. What shirt are you wearing?
...dark blue-green v-neck t shirt - one without the tag at the neck 8-)

26. What year would you go back in time to?
... I'm pretty content right here... 39 and holding ;-)

27. Can you whistle?
... no

28. Favorite color?
...orange

29. Would you be a pirate?
...mmm... yes.

30. What songs do you sing in the shower?
...DON'T SING!!

31. Favorite girl's name?
... Lauren

32. Favorite boy's name?
...Christopher or Joseph

33. What's in your pocket right now?
...some change and a screw.

34. Last thing that made you laugh?
...stupid request by a customer.

36. Worst injury you've ever had?
...T.B.I.

37. Do you love where you live?
...Today I do - it's warm!

38. How many TVs do you have in your house?
...3

39. Who is your loudest friend?
...I don't know, I hang with a pretty mellow crew...

40. How many dogs do you have?
...just one fish.

41. Does someone have a crush on you?
...probably not

42. What is your favorite book(s)?
...Illusions by Richard Bach

43. What is your favorite candy?
...black licorice

44. Favorite Sports team?
...whichever one I'M playing for.

45. Your favorite meal?
...scallops with asparagus

46. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
...sleeping

47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
...THANK GOODNESS the alarm went off and woke me from that dream!

48. Do you have any odd habits?
...Who... Me?> >

1 comment:

Shara said...

You've never been to Sonic? Wow! There are, let me think a minute, seven Sonics within ten minutes of my house! I don't like the food (I do like the Onion Rings) because I don't eat meat and they have lots of hamburgery things. But they have shakes and malts and ice cream to die for...yum-O!

And, what was this dream all about?