Monday, December 31, 2018

...SUSTAINABILITY?


  I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but one of my favorite parts of this whole addicting, craziness of 'STUFF ACQUIRING' is the Research and Learning involved! (One of my 'intentions for 2019'' is to make these 'useless tidbits of information' a more prominent part of this blog - what do YOU think? Yeh or Neh?)
  Recently I have been finding EVO SUSTAINABLE GOODS dishes - at random times, in random locations - 
mere coincidence? (if there is such a thing!!)
It doesn't seem to have much of a demand in the resale market, which is too bad - for a couple of reasons.
 'The concept of sustainability is what sparked the creation of the EVO Sustainable Goods brand, the manufacturer of EVO Housewares. By combining wood and plastic into a single raw material, the benefits of both were united, and the WPC compound was formed, creating a substantially reduced impact on the environment.'

  They are BPA free, Microwave and Dishwasher safe, and they come in FUN colors - what more can you ask for??

When researching 'sustainable goods' I can't help but wonder what kind of world our 'littles' will inherit (and NO I'm not even going to touch-upon the political state!!)…


You may remember a post where I mentioned my Niece's 'Nacho Average Baby Shower'...  well, this Grand-Auntie has a new Love in her life!  Meet Miss V.
  While I was putting a collage frame together for a Christmas present, I asked my niece for "that picture of V 'Hugging the Tree' "...


...Little did I know what a 'literal' Tree-Hugger she is growing up to be!!  I've never had a child, but knowing how precious this 'little' is, I can't imagine how Anyone with their own children could not want to preserve or improve our world in any way they are capable!!

With that said, Time for a Shiny NEW Year full of possibilities ~ 2019!!  Does everyone have their 'resolutions' (or 'intentions' as I prefer to call the them!!) ready to start the New Year off with?  I would love to hear them - Please Comment with your Top 3!
I'll start (not in any particular order)...
~Deplete some of our 'Death Piles' (ie: 'inventory' waiting to be acted upon.)
~Flex the right side of my brain a little every day and get to CREATING!  Do 'Me' my way.
~Be more present in every Day and appreciate what life has given me.

Wishing you all the BEST in the New Year,
Be Safe, Be Well
and
enJOY!!

Go rub the belly of your favorite Laughing Buddha for 
Abundance, Prosperity and Contentment!!
(WARNING: This has also been associated with increased fertility!!)




No comments: