Tuesday, August 10, 2010

...Tuesday sale...how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

SWEATER CLIP 2010 #15 (.25¢)
SWEATER CLIP 2010 #16 (.25¢)

SWEATER CLIP 2010 #17 (.25¢)

SWEATER CLIP 2010 #18 (.25¢)

SWEATER CLIP 2010 #19 (.25¢)

A glove clip (.25¢) to add to my growing... 'collection?'

Yes, now that I look at the number of them that I have amassed (this is a VERY small portion), I guess it is Definitely a 'collection'.

A PURSE ASHTRAY (.25¢)

Have I mentioned that I have a 'small' collection of those too?
I guess that would make it '7 Ways' that I love the 'chance Tuesday morning' Yard sale!! Must be my E.B.O.R. (equal, but opposite reaction) for Saturday!
Saturday I headed out early for saling, hit a couple of individual sales - struck out. Did a street sale. My ONLY purchase for a quarter was this aluminum baby cup...

I decided that there were far better / more productive ways I could be spending my time. DH was working/photographing the race at The Glen, so I was on my own schedule for the weekend! Besides, I had brought a 'stack' of 'work home from the office'...


8-)
Yeh, this is the kind of work I don't mind bringing home! (For anyone who doesn't know, I work at a Hardware/Gift/Antique Store) We just wanted some 'Attention Getters' for the sidewalk in front of the store - light sanding, quick paint job in brite colors!

VOILA!
But, I decided I wanted to have a little fun with the High-chair...




...and how!

5 comments:

Shara said...

FIVE sweater clips - you must bave been doing a Happy Dance!

Love all the chairs - the brightly colored ones would be fun outside around an old farm table. Your boss is lucky to have you!!!!

Protector of Vintage said...

Wow, I'm so jealous. I have a difficult time finding sweater clips around here to add to my collection.

ROBBIN (with 2 b's) said...

Love the colored chairs. You've inspired me to get out the paint cans and find something, anything, to paint!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the chairs - brilliant! And I have never ever heard of a purse ashtray before - shameful eh?

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I missed this post so glad I scrolled down! Love your sweater clips! You lucky lady! Also the chairs, Fabulous!