Tuesday, August 3, 2010

...I had help...

This WONDERFUL Royal Haeger religious figure was riding shotgun while I was in search of the perfect pair of colored spandex shorts Friday!! I was on a mission & running short on time last Friday, but I HAD to do a quick stop at one of my favorite thrifts (since I was in the area)! Walked in, and what was the FIRST thing I spotted? A Royal Haeger (2010 #20) Figural Planter in Gold Tweed (One of DH's favorite glazes...). No chips! For $2.50!!

...yes, there is something wharped about the price tag on the forehead of the Virgin...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee, that's funny, maybe it was a divine thrifting intervention! How much would it be worth, do you think?

★Carol★ said...

I've been so tempted to start a collection of VMs, because I've been seeing some really beautiful ones lately. Yes, you'd think that they could have slapped that price tag on the bottom instead of smack in the middle of her forehead!