Saturday, October 24, 2009

...who needs Glitter?!

So... what's a poor girl to do with no 'saling' in sight on a Friday?...go to the local 'bag sale' stash...
...pull out a couple of bedraggled 'Christmas Cardinals'...
...grab a can of spray paint from the ever present stash...

...and get busy transforming to Halloween 'garnishes'!

(Hey, if the Almighty Holiday decorating doesn't get done this year, I will be one step ahead for next year!!)

Who needs glitter, when there is spray paint on hand??

4 comments:

Shara said...

I sense a huge dry spell in saling coming. I see a lot of glitter and spray paint in my future too. Projects galore!

I like your birds - I never, ever would have thought to spray paint a bird!

Vintage Christine said...

Having inhaled enough glitter in the last few days to put a cokehead to shame, I'm ready to move on to inhaling spraypaint fumes. Crafting is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Beautiful blog and inspirations.

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

Very good idea !!!
Very spooky .....I would never have thought to spray.... your so clever !
Diane